Andrew Fair Law helps their Clients with immigration into the USA. For them I host e-mail and website as well as doing remote administration of a mixed Windows and Mac environment. Currently a new...
This site is supposed to serve as an interactive resumé for myself. The portfolio lists a number of websites I have worked on and describes my role for each site. Under projects, I list several coding projects started by myself that I hack on every once in a while. The clients tab shows the variety of clients for which I have consulted and created websites. Feel free to contact me via the Contact Form.
Recent blog posts
- Bulk emailing via CSV
- Word Press Content Management
- Spam and Work at home fraud pages now using GeoLocating in their text
- Cloud Insurance, Why it makes sense
- Handling server errors with ajax calls?
- Decreasing page loads when sending email
- Facebook being blocked in vietnam?
- SSL Zone info
- Casting a character column in mysql for order by
- 1 of 12